Wednesday, January 21, 2009
I Love my In-Laws
I am so lucky to have such great in-laws that come visit! I am actually really lucky to have married into such a great family. This past weekend my sis-in-law planned a quick trip to Sierra Vista. My favorite part was there really was no reason they HAD to come visit, it was stictly to visit Spencer and I!!! My Mother-in-law came with her and brought my neice Kaitlyn and nephew Spencer. We had a fun time going on a bike ride, going to the store, going to Bisbee, playing spoons, and talking. The weekend went by so fast. Thanks for visiting! We LOVE it. next month we they are coming again, so is Spencer's brother and his family. YEAH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how fun!!! how come you don't come visit me that often when I am the only one that lives out of town like you and spence? :)
awww, I guess we love you guys too!! j/k. we love coming down there to visit--we always have so much fun. Carter has already been asking when are we going back! and i don't know that i would call that bike ride fun! it was fun after it was done but boy was i dying during it!!
Post a Comment