Saturday, January 10, 2009

NEW YEARS...

Maybe the second try around will work!!! We had a wonderful New Years in Phoenix with the Forsberg Family! We left New Years Eve and went over to Russ and Katie's house for the big Party. We had fun playing games and eating food! The next day we had a fun adventure to the Lake!! Spencer and I LOVE to go to the lake. It is obviously a little cold to wake board so we just cruised in the boat and ate lunch. Always a good time. We got back to Phoenix just in time that afternoon to help prepare for the big Forsberg get together. It's always fun to get to catch up with family and play with all the nieces and nephews. The next morning we went on ANOTHER fun adventure to the Cabin!! It was so beautiful! There was lots of SNOW everywhere!!! It was a quick trip, next time I want to go sledding!! That after noon we had a fun time running errands and got to meet up with Kristal (one of my bestest friends) and her boyfriend for dinner. It was nice getting to meet him and see her. But... the party didn't end there. The next morning Spencer and I got to experience and bit of Heaven! WE got out first facials!! Thanks to my SIL Amy!! Thanks for the great Christmas gift! It felt Amazing!! Next was the BIG GAME!!! Spencer, Frank (dad), Russ, and Keith (bro) all got to go to the actual game! They had a blast and like always had lots of stories.

While the boys were at the game the girls all got to enjoy a pedicure!!! (Thanks Frank) Talk about a day at the spa for me! I got my facial, pedicure, my niece Mallory did my make-up, me other two nieces Kaitlyn and Reeslyn did my hair! I was feeling pretty good!! We ordered Pizza and when the boys got home we watched the movie Get Smart. It was a fun weekend with lots to do! We had a great time visiting everyone and glad we got to come visit!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That was a fun filled weekend! Too bad Sean had to leave and we couldn't see you more! Can't wait till next month!

Christi Pobst said...

How fun! Its been forever since I've been in snow and I'm not sure I miss it!