Wednesday, March 10, 2010

6 months...

In 6 more months she will be one years old!!! CRAZY!!
Madison loves:
Sucking her thumb
Taking a WARM bath
Sleeping with her bunny and any blanket
Her toes
Putting EVERYTHING in her mouth
Rolling over (she is all over the place)
Sitting up
Watching kids play
She HAS to see whats going on!! She gets distracted super easy!
Loves to sleep! She is like her Mother and NEEDS sleep or we are all sorry!


We love you Miss Madison! She is so entertaining and a joy to have! You're growing up very fast.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

carter told me today, "madison is so beautiful" it was really cute!

Family of Disney said...

she is beautiful.

Steph and Keith said...

She's too adorable! Love the close-up with the pink flower!

The Seiuli's said...

Little cutie in her cowboy hat! Adorable!!!

Tyler and Bryna said...

oh i love her!!!

Christi Pobst said...

I love the cowboy hat! I can't believe they are getting so old!

Jess said...

6 months?!? I cannot believe how fast it goes. She is absolutely darling.

Mendy said...

She is SO cute! I could just eat her up!!