Sunday, March 28, 2010

Madison's 1st ....HAIR CUT

BEFORE

Yep, she had her first hair cute already. Recently she has started to spit up more, drool constantly, and look kinda scuzzy so we decided to cut the hair. It really has made a HUGE difference!

AFTER


Yes I did it in the bath tub. She was staying still so we went at it. It makes her hair look so much thicker!! She got a lot of compliments today at church.

5 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Big moment! You did a good job, it looks great! You're right that it makes it look thicker...funny how that works. She's so cute!!!

Christi Pobst said...

That is too funny! I love it. Westin's hair has just started to sprout!

russandkatie said...

I love it! I started cutting Reeslyn's hair at 6 months. She had a massive mullett that she couldn't quite pull off as well as Billy Cyrus :)

Garet and Amanda said...

her hair looks cute. you'll have to take a pictuer of the cut hair in the back for us to see!!!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I cut it and put it right into the garbage. sorry