
So I had to take a break from running for health reasons. I have been so bummed!!! While I wasn't able to run Spencer got me my DREAM jogging stroller! talk about a temptation! Well last week I was able to start running again, Let me tell you it is amazing!!! No drifting to one side, no flat tires, no sun in Madi's eyes, shocks, lots of storage! I always wanted a nice "Bob" jogger but hello they are a little on the expensive side to say the least. He found this one on Craigslist and I am so in love! More important Madison loves it too!!
This is my new running team!
4 comments:
This picture makes me laugh because they both look like they are hating life. haha
We just got back from a quick little run. Madison was about to fall a sleep and Boomer was ready to get a drink.
love it! spence needs to work on finding me one on craigslist but a double one!
what health reason made you stop running??? you have a mighty cute team!
so fun! I need a jogger badly. Think of all the running I am missing out on!
Post a Comment