Thursday, March 18, 2010

Where is Madi??

The other day I was sorting through her clothes, changing out sizes, which I HATE doing! I look at some of the clothes and think, wow, that's going to be huge on Madison but then she fits in it. I just hate the fact she is getting big. I also hate putting all the cute clothes that she only got to wear a dozen times in a box and just hope I have another girl to wear them.
ANYWAYS... Madison was sitting on the floor next to my feet playing with some toys and all the sudden I looked down and she was gone!! I looked around and didn't see her, I looked in the hall, no Madi. I finally found her....

When I looked the first time I didn't see anything, when I came back in I saw her foot, When I got back with the camera she was on her way out. NO, she can't crawl yet, but she can roll everywhere and scoot. She was after a silly toy! DETERMINATION!

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

I have the exact same picture of Mason when he was that age. next she'll be on the roof :)

Family of Disney said...

I hate changing out the clothing too!

The Seiuli's said...

Cutie! Okay she needs to come over and play with Jordan and me. Seriously!!!!