
I got the e-mail with information and thought I would pass it on...
It was fun!! (Ask anyone who has done it) I think it would be REALLY fun to get a group together, you can walk or run. It's a new course this year and it's one of the nations top running events. One of the issue of "Runner's world" magazine is going to be all about this race. People come from all over to participate. We could all get bright shirts to stand out during the race so our husbands can take pictures. Let me know if your interested!
4 comments:
That was our little group... My Mom, Renee (Amanda's sis-in-law), Amanda (sister), Me, and Katie (my sis-in-law)
Last year I didn't do it and still am so mad I didn't. I went and watched My Mom, Kara (my cousin), Jamie (friend), and Allison (sister). I thought I wasn't going to be ready since I had Madi a month before and what was I thinking? I could have walked/ ran
steph and I are going to do it this year!
I did it last year and had a BLAST! Wish I was there again this year!!
I may do it... but I won't know for a while. I'll let you know if I'm in though!!!
Post a Comment