Popcorn popping on the apricot trees. My Parents have 5 apricot trees and somebody can't get enough. Madison LOVES them!!! I have to monitor how many she eats because she gets a sore bottom. This is what happens when we don't monitor her.... This is what happens when we have tons of apricots.... Yep, we (Mom, Allison (sis) and I) bottled apricots (55 bottles) and made Jam (40 bottles)
I don't know about you making jam!!!! ha ha remember? wadie she is so cute!! She starting to look more like you i think! We need to play! She's not even gunna know me!
4 comments:
I don't know about you making jam!!!! ha ha remember? wadie she is so cute!! She starting to look more like you i think! We need to play! She's not even gunna know me!
yum! love the new look of your blog!
I am jealous, wish I could have fresh apricots too!
We are so jealous! It was good seeing you, sad it was so short.
Post a Comment