

That's right folks... Madison is 9 months old! CRAZY!! She is so SO fun! We love seeing her little personality come out more and more.
She has started to put on this little front like she is shy but really she isn't.
She also has started to become a little bit of a Mommy's girl, but she loves people.
She got sick for the first time. Had a fever for 4 days and was not happy about it.
She loves her uncle Jordan... He LOVES her!!
She does NOT sit in one place!!
She is almost standing up alone but enjoys walking going from couch to couch.
She got her first little black eye.
She waves at people.
She Dances all the time! Even to the blender.
She
She is ADORABLE!! WE LOVE HER!!
(I know it's like wow Marlee, is it necessary to have a post every month. Don't worry it will end when she turns 1... 3 months! YIKES)

1 comment:
She is a doll! I love her little smile! So cute! Makes me want another baby girl...well not really but I'd love to hold yours!!
Hope all is well!
Post a Comment