Monday, August 24, 2009

38 weeks....

38 weeks.... feeling large and sometimes in charge! We have two more weeks!! We are so counting down and SO SO excited!! Spencer is going to be such and amazing Daddy! We have a Dr. apt today so we will see how things are going. So far it's been... "Your right on track"... "Looks good." Nothing to promising that she will be here soon or early. I have a feeling she is going to be late but secretly hope it's soon. I still feel great but by the end of the day i am a bit swollen. Tonight, we are also meeting with a midwife. We are having this baby natural, but in the hospital. She is going to give us some information and tips which we need. We are super excited for Madison to join our family!!! We don't care to much for the anticipation..... I now understand why people like to get induced. I guess when she is ready to come she will!! We just want to know when.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

I'm so excited for you Marlee! and can't believe you're doing it all natural! That is awesome! It is soo precious when that little baby comes! It feels like all your emotions are magnified. I love watching Colin with Mayli! It's the sweetest thing, and adds another whole dimension to love! I can't wait for your guys sweet madison to get here! You'll LOVE it!

russandkatie said...

how exciting, you look amazing! Good luck going natural!!! That is a team I will never be apart of but you are so amazing I know you will be able to handle the pain!

Tyler and Bryna said...

good luck!!!!

Larrabee said...

Marlee you crazy woman, you look so good. I can't believe you are almost due and you don't even look that big. You are so cute!! I am so excited for you guys and I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck and post soon!!