Sunday, August 9, 2009

Being Pregnant....

I really have enjoyed being pregnant!! I have been SUPER lucky with how I have felt! The first 3 months were not enjoyable but I was grateful. I actually didn't understand how people manage being so sick and have 3 or 4 other kids running around to take care of. I just remember my Mother telling me that once it goes away enjoy being pregnant and you will forget really how nasty the first couple months are. That is totally true! I remember being sick and feeling horrible and NOT being able to do anything about it. As soon I started feeling better I have enjoyed being pregnant. I have felt great!! I have NOT started feeling really uncomfortable, which I am grateful!! I still have been able to sleep at night, but I am starting to get tired early in the evening.
Although, I have LOVED being pregnant I am totally looking forward to:
Having our own little Baby Girl (and everything that goes with it)
Fitting in my clothes: Feeling comfortable in my clothes (will take time and work)
Roller blading: (Spencer found some sweet blades for me at a garage sell Saturday; He made me promise I won't actually use them until after I have the baby) It is going to be hard!! I put them on yesterday, but didn't actually skate.
Running/ Biking: It's going to take a while before I REALLY enjoy it because I will die at first!! It's been a while! (The longest break I've ever taken)
Going to the Lake: Wake Board (will probably have to be next summer)
Teaching Step Aerobics (I am so glad I still am teaching water)
Being able to just jump over a wall without taking an hour to climb
Carry stuff!!! Lets be honest this has been hard for me!! I feel so helpless watching everyone carry "heavy" stuff. I can't wait to help!
See my toes
Being able to shave my legs easier
Not spilling my food all over my tummy.....
That might be a big list but I am so GRATEFUL I have been able to have a great, healthy pregnancy. I am not trying to complain because I don't have anything to complain about!! Like is great but I am so ready for my little baby to come!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I loved being pregnant too...so great!

Mendy said...

I loved being pregnant as well. There's no better feeling in the world than feeling your flesh and blood kicking around inside of you. But... the best is yet to come. When you hold that precious little girl for the first time, your life will finally begin! That's the BEST feeling on earth. Good luck with these last few weeks. I can't wait to see pictures. Enjoy it ALL!!

Haymore Family said...

oh i can't wait to see her! I nkow she will be so adorable! and by the way you still fit in your clothes so i don't want to hear it! jk jsut help me while you are geting all skinny. just shout out some tips i need help!

Gina Lee said...

So cute Wadd. But let me ask you this...how often do you actually climb over walls????? I know I do it all the time, you know the usual... Wash the laundry, vacuum the house, change a diaper, and then go jump my back wall!!! I cant think of a time (in the last 10 years) that I have ever tried to climb over a wall! haha. Wierdo, but thats why I love you! lol.