Saturday, August 22, 2009

Amazing......

He is amazing!!! He just finished his 6th triathlon. He did a great job!! I was a very proud wife!
(I think I was just as nervous as he was before it started)

Spencer and Jessica (sister)- She got third in her age group!

Spencer did a WOWZING job in the swim! He did an 800 meter swim in 14:08.


Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of Spencer with the Bike. To be honest I didn't recognize him until it was to late. So I sprinted over to the transition to get at least one... this wil have to work. He biked 12 miles in 40:30!

Spencer doing his least favorite... the RUN!!! He really worked hard training in the run but not going from bike to run. I think he did good but he wasn't pleased with his run performance!


Spencer's little training group!! JJ, Landon, Spencer, and Justin (Justin got 2nd in his age group)

8 comments:

Family of Disney said...

Nice job!

Jessica said...

he's even more amazing because the bike was actually 13 miles not 12!

Anonymous said...

Great job Spencer!!! We're proud of ya!

Anonymous said...

great job Spencer! hey send me any pictures you have of Landon! I also will send you some that I have of your shower as soon as i figure out how to work this computer!

russandkatie said...

Way to go Spence, your awesome!!!

Morgan and Tyler said...

I saw you at the tri...I was running though, so I had to stay focused!!! You look adorable! Congrats on the soon to be addition!

Kara said...

Way to go Spencer! And don't worry, Marlee, you'll be back there soon enough! ;)

The Seiuli's said...

Great job Spencer!!!