A bunch of friends suggested for me to do this... and I thought it would be fun to do also!!!
What day is Madison going to come? My aerobics class has a pole going and they all seem to think I am going early..... Let me fill you in with our Dr apt yesterday.
Dr= "Everything looks great. Your Blood Pressure is still low, the baby's HR is still in perfect range. She seems to be right on schedule. Just by feeling around your tummy she doesn't seem to be large... I would guess about a 6.5 lb baby. That is totally a guess but I am positive you won't give birth to a 8 lb baby. I also don't want you to think just because her due date is in 2 weeks you will have a baby in 2 weeks. A LOT of first time Mom's go over, I know you are excited but don't get discouraged if you go over."
You can take that however you want... Now it's your turn to guess what day Madison will be here...
I'm due Sept 7th...
25 comments:
Spencer's guess: Sept 4
Marlee's guess: Sept 6th
Sept 11
Sept 5th
I say Sept. 3, because 3 is my favorite number!!!
not trying to be a bummer on here! haha. But I guess...sept. 9. That's when I was due with Brod. last year. And if you have her that day then maybe I will stop saying that the 9th is Brody's birthday.haha. I'm so excited for you and spencer!
my blood pressure was always low, the baby's heart rate was always normal and I was always measuring right on but the doctor thought I would be having a small baby and... Reeslyn was born 5 weeks early!!! So there's still hope for you to come early Marlee, my guess Sept 2nd.
I say the 5th.
I was also going to say Sept. 3rd because my favorite number is 3, too! Sept. 4th is my parents anniversary :)
My guess is the 8th. What do I get if I win?!?
Oh Marlee! I'm so excited for you and your little Madison! Congrats Congrats....I gotta say the 8th cuz that's when my little Hailey's B-day is. Your going to make the cutest mommy.
I am going to say the 5th also. and that just b/c I like the number 5!
Sept 10th
Jana's guess: September 9th what a cool birthday right? 9-9-09!!!
I think she will come the day after your date, so the 8th. One month after Westin!
When I went in to see the doctor the day after I was due she told me people can go 2 weeks over. She was not encouraging at all. Little did she know I was gonna have him the next day!!
Good Luck with the next 2 weeks!
I vote for the 7th...and NOT any LATER!!!
Arlee was 7 LONG, LONG DAYS LATE and I would not wish the longest week of my life on anyone!!! I
LOVE YOU!
we have to say 09-09-09...our 42nd wedding anniversary. Would that make her our favorite--almost--they all our our number one favorite..Madison is number 13--a good start on our second dozen grandchildren. We are sending good thoughts your way every day!!!!!
I just think it would be cool if it was the 9th (9/9/09) so I'm saying that but I sure wouldn't wish a late delivery on anyone! can't wait to see you today!
Our guess is the 1 and only because that is what Kade says!
hmmm..September 9th?
Marlee!! i'm commin home!!
My guess is Sept 8
Mom= Sept 9
Dad= Sept 7
Jordan= Sept 5
Sept 5
I say Sept. 5....but I'll just tell you my doctor told me cameron would be about 6.5 to 7 lbs and he weighed 9lbs 1oz! So good luck!
Holy Moly! I had no idea you were pregnant! Sammy doesn't tell me anything and I'm not the best at keeping up with everyone's blogs! oh well... But hey CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's soo exciting. My vote is....Sept. 11th. Can't wait to see pictures of Madison and by the way, her room is sooo cute! Good job and Good luck, I hope it goes well for you. :)
Post a Comment