Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sierra Vista Baby Shower

This past weekend I had an amazing baby shower!! My Sister's and Sister-in-law did a great job decorating!! They put a lot of time into it and it showed! Madi and I are so SO spoiled! We had a great turn out and really had a PARTY!!!!
Thanks everyone for helping out! It was a lot of fun!
Yep, that's me!! Large and In Charge!!I told you we were spoiled!!


Yummy treats!!

We had tons of different salads... Good stuff!!

Amanda (my sis) and her crafty self made this cute diaper cake. Her and Allison also made cute little booties for everyone as a party favor but didn't get pictures:(
Thanks everyone for making all the salads!!!! (They all made my favorites)
Thanks Gina for the cute candy bar game (I've never played it before: love it)
Thanks Allie and Amanda for the game for Spencer (He didn't do to bad, I was surprised)
Thanks everyone!!!
We were so lucky to have family that loves us and made it possible to have 2 showers!!! I have great Sister's and Sister-in-laws!

2 comments:

Our Ohana said...

It was so much fun!!! And I'm pretty sure that dress is the one I gotcha ;) Good luck with your last few days! Can't wait to meet little Madison!

russandkatie said...

you deserve to be spoiled!!!