This is a cute Hair Bow board that my dear friend Gina made for me!! Thanks to Gina and My sister Amanda for teaching me, I think that Madison already has a bracelet and bow to go with every outfit! I LOVE making them too! Little girls are fun!!

This is what you see right as you walk in her room. Spencer and I painted and a big thanks to him for the black chair rail. I LOVE how it turned out!! Spencer also picked out the crib and dresser/ changing table!! (he has good taste)

Here is the spare bed in her room. Thanks Nana (my-mother-in-law) for the beautiful comforter!! It works perfect!! I just made a few pink pillows to add to the black and white. (I have one more to make)

This is her bed!! Not going to lie I really REALLY had to expand my sewing to get it all done!! Thanks to my Grandma Lunt the comforter turned out perfect!!! She was staying with my Mom for a while so I took advantage and asked her to help me sew Madi's comforter. She made me sew it by hand!!! Not going to lie my fingers killed and it took me a long time. Of course she had me do a small stitch, one to small for her to help with. (eye sight)
Thanks to my dear friends Beverly she assisted me with the bumper pads, bed shirt, and sheets. I LOVE how it all turned out!!

This was my doll cradle when I was little. My Mom made it for my sister and I for Christmas one year. I sanded it and painted it to match her room. I realize she won't use it until she gets old but for right now it holds her toys perfectly!

A couple months ago Spencer and I found this little rocking chair at a yard sell for $2.50. It wasn't very cute but had potential. haha I took off the NASTY old covering and sanded it down, stained it cherry, and then made little pads. (the material matches the bottom of the cradle pad above but you can't see) Once again I know she will not beable to actually play with it for a little while but come on $2.50.... Couldn't pass it up!!

It is a little more real that she is coming!! She has her own room!! Spencer and I are so excited to have her join our family!! We are getting very anxious and counting down the days. Who knows when she will actually come. Can't wait!! 4 weeks!!!
13 comments:
What an adorable room. How lucky Madison is to have all that waiting for her. I am very fond of the bedspread. ....It turned out perfectly for the room with your added pillows. Spencer, I like to think that your first room job--spackling over a hole in your wall and hanging a poster over it started you on yur love of room decorating--nice work. Can't wait to see if for real.....mom
how cute! great job you guys... Madi is one lucky little girl coming into your family:)
I love it! It's so cute. What a lucky little girl she will be!! Now all that room needs is one sweet baby!
Aw i love this!!! I wish that i could have done a room for cole. I will eventually! lol i love you waddie!
So cute!
it is soooo cute Marlee, I love it!!! Good job!!!
LOVE it!!!
Can I hire you to come do a baby room for me? It looks so good! Madison is so lucky to have a talented mom. She has so much to look forward to. I can't wait to see her in that room!!!
MARLEE! i am in love with her room! You did an awesome job!
Nice background! Great minds i tell ya!!! I miss you how are thingS? I think about you alot.
Great job you guys! I want my room to look like that. It is so adorable! Madison is going to love it. I can't wait to see her, it's coming so fast.
Obviously you already know (since I like to send people over to your house to check out her room) but I LOVE it! It turned out SOOO cute!
Her room is so cute! Good job on everything!
Post a Comment