Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Guess who is coming to town????



Yep Kristen, Cory, and Jordan are coming to Sierra Vista!!! They are moving here!! I am so so excited!!! Just to give you a little background information, Kristen and I have been best buddies since 6th grade. We both graduated high school together and played volleyball at EAC for 2 years together. After she loved to Utah and I went to Phoenix. We both got married and now we are BOTH going to live in Sierra Vista!!!! Our little girls will be about 6 or 7 months apart. They are going to be good friends, just like their Mommy's. We can't wait until Aug 14th!!!

4 comments:

Gina Lee said...

I know I know...rub it in thats its her moving there and not me! =( Eventually though, we will make it there. And all our kids can grow up and cause trouble like we did...or maybe thats not such a good thing. haha.

Jana and Brett said...

Okay I guess you can have her....I'm totally going to miss her! Moving & the real world stinks!

The Seiuli's said...

Oh thanks for the welcome home! It makes it so much easier to move to a place that I love and where I have some of my family and some of my best friends like you. I'm excited to get to know Spencer better now and you'll get to know Corey better as well. Yay! And then pretty soon our girls will be best little buddies. So cute!

THE POTTLES said...

Hey I feel so stupid!!! I have your baby shower present still at my house I just haven't had time to get it to the post office so I am putting a reminder on my phone so I can do it tomorrow!!! I'm so sorry!! You will hopefully get the present before you have your baby girl!!! Love Ya!!