Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 6

Tuesday morning we got up early and went straight to the temple to go through a session. It was seriously AMAZING!!! It was beautiful!!! It was really cool having my Grandparents able to meet us in the celestial room. After the session we got to look around and have my Grandparents point out details that I would have never noticed. It was such a wonderful experience! Here we are outside the entrance of the temple.
Standing in front of the Nauvoo Temple sign. (which you can't read)
This is Spencer and I standing outside the Heber C Kimball House. It was beautiful inside and out! I love the brink and white fence!
Yep, Spencer and I stood in the Mississippi River. We really wanted to swim but the bottom was really rocky and we didn't come prepared with extra shoes we could get wet. After enjoying the river we went out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. It was yummy, but not like Grandma's home cooked meals we were use to.

2 comments:

Jessie and Byron said...

Look how cute you look all pregnant!! You look so adorbale! I always wanted to be one of those cute pregnant ladies, but I wasnt that lucky!! Glad you guys had an awsome trip, sounds like so much fun!

Haymore Family said...

you look so cute! and i am so jealous that you got to go, i totally have so many pics from like 8 years ago when i went! it is such a cool trip!