I LOVE you Spencer!! Hope you had a good birthday!! Just think this was your last birthday without kids:) Thanks for all you do for our family! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
One Year OLDER and WISER too...
Happy Birthday... to YOU!!! Happy Birthday to SPENCER!!! His birthday was actually while I was at girls camp. I missed it so we celebrated it Saturday and Sunday. He actually got to celebrate it different times through July. Once with his family on the 4th of July, then the day before his birthday his good friend took him out for dinner then on his actual birthday my sister had him over for dinner and then when I got home just him and I celebrated Saturday then We celebrated it with my family on Sunday!! He deserved every second of it!!
I LOVE you Spencer!! Hope you had a good birthday!! Just think this was your last birthday without kids:) Thanks for all you do for our family! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I LOVE you Spencer!! Hope you had a good birthday!! Just think this was your last birthday without kids:) Thanks for all you do for our family! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're getting old man!!
Happy Birthday Spencer!!!
Post a Comment