
(my-sis-in law) was the main one in
charge, check out her talent...


It was so fun to see all the friends and family!!! Thanks for putting it all together. Also, Thanks for coming!! We appreciated all the sweet gifts!!! Love you all!

(my-sis-in law) was the main one in
charge, check out her talent...


4 comments:
Sorry I couldn't make it. It looks like fun!
How fun! You are getting close right? Any names yet? Girls names were really hard for us to come up with.
It was so fun! My mom definitely helped me put the vision I had together. I love how it all turned out. Definitely my favorite shower ever!
That is a stinkin cute shower! How fun! I wish I was there. So we are definitely moving back to S.V. August 15th. I'm way excited, but I will miss Utah. But I'm excited I'll get to see your baby girl brand new. Yay babies!!!
Post a Comment