Monday, July 20, 2009

Girls Camp...

I Love girls camp!! I have been lucky enough to go ever year since I was 12 except for last year!!! This year I got called to go up with the stake and then also as our ward leader. It was a busy week but loads of fun!! The girls were so awesome. I love getting to know all of them at a more personal level and also getting to know girl's in other wards.









Picture #1 Yummy Marshmallow time!! This is during Bishop time but we were lucky to have the Stake President do it with us!!
Picture #2 Skit night!! It is ALWAYS a good good laugh. This is a picture of some of the stake leaders doing there little dance. Yes, that is my Mom and a many of you know that... at camp she is a little CRAZY!!!
Picture #3 Megan (my sis), Mom, and Me
Picture #4 Megan at skit night.... I was crying because I was laughing so hard!!! She was pretending to be a boy and bust a move on a girl while on a date. It was awesome!!

We go to Camp in Alpine, which is BEAUTIFUL!!!! The weather was perfect! I could not complain! They had some really cool activities and lots of fun games, being pregnant did not stop me from participating!! (I even did the third level hike; which is 6 miles with LOTS of hills: Don't tell Spencer he didn't want me to do it) I am glad that I was able to stay healthy and things went great!! I felt awesome and had lots of energy!!

1 comment:

The Seiuli's said...

Oh I miss that place. We had such great memories. It makes me smile every time I think of them and I'm not going to lie, I laugh a ton when I think about certain ones, haha! I'm glad you got to go and had a blast.