Sunday, July 12, 2009

LAST DAY....

Friday night we arrived in St. Louis where we attended a Cardinals game Saturday. It was a lot of fun but very hot!! The picture above is Busch Stadium where we watched the Cardinals beat the Twins. That's Spencer and I inside the Stadium. It may not look like we had good seats but we did!! We were not super close to the field but still a great view. The best part was we were in the shade the entire time except the 1st inning.
Diana, Frank (my in-laws) Me and Spencer at the game. I think we all had a good time!

After the game we went of to the arch. We didn't go up in it because it was a 5 hour wait but we walked around and got free YUMMY yogurt bars. The arch was amazing!! I had driven by it when we were in St. Louis for Cross Country but it was awesome to see it really close up!
Spencer, Myself, Diana, Frank at the arch
Different views of the arch. It is huge!! You know what I'm talking about if you have been there before!
After visiting the arch we headed over to the St. Louis Temple. It was very pretty! It was right off the freeway. We didn't get to actually walk around the grounds or go inside because it was closed. (not sure why) We did enjoy taking picture and looking at all the big houses around the area! It was beautiful!!


That is the conclusion of our trip! If you read everyday I am so impressed. We had a wonderful time!! Thanks Frank and Diana for coming with us. It was a perfect trip to go on right before the baby. I'm not sure when we will be the chance to go again. It was nice to come home but then you have real life to face. It was a wonderful vacation!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It sounds like you had a great trip! it was neat to see in your pictures all the places I've been learning about while I teach Sunday School right now. Have fun at Girls' Camp!!

Nana said...

I have loved re-visiting all the sights from our trip. Thanks for the great remembrances you have posted for us. Reading all of them makes me want to go right back and see it all again. It was amazing and it was such funto travel with you and spencer. I can even laugh about Spencer and I visiting the The visitors center across from the RLDS temple. Too bad you and Frank couldn't come in....