In one of my Halloween outfits!!
She loves her car seat. Probably because she always falls asleep in it.
The other day I put her on the bed while I was folding laundry, she just played there and looked around. When I was done she was still very happy so I cleaned a 2 bathrooms, vacuumed, did dishes, and put all the laundry away. I checked on her frequently and this is what I found....
A happy baby! When I was done I went back to check on her and this is how I found her..
Sound asleep! She was sound sound asleep! No crying or anything!!!This was just a picture of her sleeping in her bouncy chair.

These two last pictures don't even look like Madison!! Last night Spencer and I were having fun with the million and one faces she makes! These two were funny! I bet you would agree!!! She will hate these when she gets older! She makes some cute faces too! Those will be posted when I can capture them on camera. One of my favorite is right before she cries her little frown. (sad but cute)

For the most part Madi is a good baby! Here are her new favoritesLOVES:
Car Seat
Spitting up!!!
Clean diaper
Pulling Mom's hair
Her bum patted
Roller blade rides (her stroller)
Eating
Daddy singing to her (side note: the other day she was crying in the car, she was hungry, Spencer started to sing to her she stopped crying. Then he stopped singing, she started crying. Spencer sang the entire ride home.)
Making faces with Mommy
5 comments:
Madison is SOO cute!Those last two pictures are priceless:)
i agree with russ:)
Cute little Madison! So fun!
I love her!!
She is seriously such a cutie pie! And I would have to agree that her frown (while sad, yes) is really adorable. That girl can pout! haha, love it (and her!)
Post a Comment