Seeing the temple! The Gila Valley Temple.....is almost done! It is beautiful!

Oh I LOVE getting adjusted!! My Bro-in-law is a Chiropractor and a good one!! He is always willing to adjust me anytime. (for free) This time I got to go to his office and get the full adjustment and stem treatment! It was amazing! All I could think about is how much Spencer would have LOVED it!

It was just a short trip to Thatcher. We came home Thursday night and my Sis-in-law Jessica and 2 nephews came to Sierra Vista that night. Jessica had to work in Douglas Friday so I babysat the two boys. We met my sister at the park with her boys so they could play. Madison was a trooper! This is Kade, Carter, and Tyler enjoying there picnic at the park.

Jess and the boys left Saturday afternoon. We sure enjoyed having them here. That night Spencer's brother Russ and wife Katie came with there kids and brought Spencer's sis Amy. It was a lot of fun playing Wii and eating lots of food!! This was Madison's first time to meet her Uncle Russ, Aunt Amy, and Cousins, Reeslyn, Mallory, and Mason.
This is a picture of Madi and Aunt Amy
We love these girls!! Thanks for coming to visit! (Spencer, Me, Reese, Mallory, and Madison)
Thanks everyone for making it an eventful week! We love when you come to visit, even if they are short visits! Madison loves her cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment