Tuesday, October 6, 2009

5 NEW posts...

Sorry I had a lot of catching up to do!!! Enjoy reading them all!!!

5 comments:

russandkatie said...

love all the new posts!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Hey Marlee - I have Amanda on my blog roll and I thought I would check up on you too. Madison is adorable! Such a tiny precious little girl! Congrats on being a new mommy! She was born 1 month and 1 week after my little guy! :)

Jessica said...

great updates!

Flint and Jan said...

Marlee--I can't wait until I get to hold Madison! I love the pictures...so cute!

Mary Anne said...

I DID love reading them all!!! Marlee she is SO CUTE!! I love her and want to see her so so bad. I will squeeze her and love her. You can count on it! You look so great, sounds like you three have been having a lot of fun. That's great!

P.S. I have been meaning to call or something but I'm so lame. I'm sorry! I thought about you guys on the 16th on your anniversary, can't believe it's been three years! You guys are great!