Monday, October 26, 2009

Madison's 1st time in Phoenix

We had a great weekend full of fun! Every year Spencer and his Brothers go on a fishing trip to the Colorado River. This year Madison and I stayed at Nana's (my mother-in-law) house while they were gone. We had a great time meeting all the cousins and friends. Spencer and his Brother's left Thursday night for the trip. I got to hangout with my sister-in-law's Stephanie, Wendy, and all the kids. Friday morning we got to go to the pumpkin patch with most of the cousins. (we missed u Katie Reese, and Mallory) We went in the corn mazes, petting zoo, had a picnic, and of course got the pumpkins. We had lots of fun and we will have some much more fun when Madison can enjoy it too. She sure was a trooper!






That night Madison and I went to visit 2 of my old college buddies! It was so fun to see Sammy, Christi, and her new baby Westin (1 month older than Madison) We had LOTS of good laughs and enjoyed yummy Olive Garden.
(Madi and Westin)


Saturday morning Madison and I made the trip to Mesa. We went and visited Aunt Jan, Uncle Flint, Cooper, and Arlee. We went to a ribbon store... AWESOME!! I could have spent like a million dollars! It was fun to see them!!
(Madison and Arlee)


Sunday we had a fun time going back to our old ward and seeing lots of friends. We ate a yummy Sunday Dinner with the most of the Family and headed home.It was fun to watch all the cousins love Madison. It was a fun weekend! Thanks EVERYONE!!!
(Grand Dad, Madison, and Nana)

4 comments:

{larissa} said...

how neat! you got to see Christi and Sammy! Wish I could've been there too.
I'll be in Phoenix for Thanksgiving and I'm hoping to meet up with Sammy/Christi there.
your lil girl is so beautiful!

The Seiuli's said...

FUn! I'm glad you had a great time! Madi is so cute!

troy and Whit said...

We miss you guys!!!! This is troy posting and i really want to see you guys!!!! Whitney and i never go to Tucson anymore but we probably will sometime this winter, Whit needs some winter clothes.... Call us if you are ever going to be in Thatcher or in the valley so we can plan it at the same time. we really need to hang out! Love you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!