1st We had our Family Home Evening Pumpkin Caving Contest: Ours got Most Traditional 
2nd we made/ ate caramel apples

Madison in one of her little Halloween outfits. She had tons!

3rd had our Halloween dinner: It was super fun to have the some of the Forsberg Family join us for our "spooky" dinner

We had all kinds of fun stuff: Mummy's in a blanket, bugs on a log, eyeballs, veggies and dip, Pumpkin soup, mummy caskets, surprise jello, and graveyard cupcakes.



4th We went to Trunk-or-treat. Paige (cousin) and Madi were the cutest little lady bugs

Did see look cute or what?

Madison and all her Forsberg Cousin (except Carter and Cameron) that came down for the Blessing and went trick-or-treating with us
2 comments:
Happy Halloween! I loved her costume!
I love Halloween and I loved that Paige and Madi matched! We have the cutest little girls!!!
Post a Comment