Monday, November 30, 2009
1/4 of a Century!!
Yikes the big 25!! Last Monday was my birthday. I can't believe I am 25... Are you kidding?? YIKES!!! I had a wonderful birthday full of fun activities. My family all came and surprised me for breakfast. (Dad made yummy waffles) Then I went to work, running, and met Spencer for a very good luck at "My Big Fat Greek Restaurant." It was so yummy! I highly recommend it if you haven't been there. (it was our first time) I got lots of fun stuff for my birthday!!! I got a dehydrator (yep, can't wait to make jerky, apples, ect), jumper cables for my car, pie server, sweater, and a ONESIE!!! I have always wanted onesie PJ's. Spencer thinks I look rediculus and can't believe that I wear them! He said I look like the grinch. haha!! Thanks everyone for making my Birthday WONDERFUL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry I never sent my classic Happy Birthday text! Happy Birthday!!!
hope you had a great birthday! We enjoyed dinner out as well in your honor!
Post a Comment