




How could you not just love this little girl!! She is such a great baby! I love that she is smiling more and more now. I can't believe how fast the time goes. I saw a little newborn the other days. That's when I realized how big Madison has gotten. She had her 2 month old appointment today here are her stats:
*Ht: 23 inches 65%
*Wt: 11.3 lbs 47%
*Head: 40 cm 80%
8 comments:
She is SO SO SO adorable! Good work you two! :)
she is getting so big!
AHHHH! She is so cute! I can definitely see her mommy in that cute face. They get big way too fast.
And great job on the tri...you are incredible! I was so sad that I wasn't in those pictures with you guys, but it was fun to see a picture of you three! I'm slightly nervous for the tri on Thanksgiving...I went swimming last night for the first time in a month! What am I thinking??? Anyway, great job again!!
she's adorable. I am sure she makes you so happy!
She is so beautiful!! I totally thought of you when I came across this post... http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2009/11/black-pink-and-white-zebra-party.html
I hope you can link it. Happy day!!
She is BEAUTIFUL Marlee! I'm so happy for you guys! Hey, I saw you wanted a copy of my c.d., if you could email me your address that would be great. My email is beautifulsurprise12@hotmail.com. Hope you're doing great and enjoying being a Mom! Isn't it great?!?
I love her too!!! She is such a beautiful and sweet little thing!
Cute hair! It was fun to see you at the triathlon, and to finally meet Madison, too!
Post a Comment