Thursday, November 12, 2009

This past weekend was so much fun!! It all started on Friday. That night we drove up to Phoenix and stayed at my-in-laws house. We had fun hanging out with lots of the family and enjoyed a yummy pasta dinner for the triathlon we had the next morning. It's always fun to visit with the family! We love them and miss them tons.

I wasn't planning on doing this triathlon because, I knew I wouldn't be in good enough shape 7 weeks after having Madison. About a month before the triathlon my brother Justin broke his big toe and so he couldn't compete. We decided to put a team together to compete. I did the swim, Justin rode his bike, and my sis-in-law ran for us. I'm not sure why I swam because that is my weakest event and I hadn't swam for over a year. Let me tell you it killed me!!!
That's me hoping to be able to run over to the bikes, I was DEAD!!!
Jessica (sis-in-law) Katie (sis-in-law) and Me finishing up the run. (I kept Jess company)
Team "Hollywood" (3rd place)
I got to see my good friends Melissa and Kristal!! They did awesome!! Landon (bro-in-law), Jared, and JJ also did the triathlon. Everyone did great. I didn't get a picture of everyone:( but I did get a picture of... Remember him from Biggest Loser... Sionne (sp?)

After the Triathlon we raced back to my in-laws house and got ready to go to Phantom of the Opera. It was AWESOME!!! Thanks Spencer and Landon for arranging it!! I have ALWAYS wanted to see Phantom. I finally did!
Thanks Nana and Granddad for watching Madison.

After the show we raced back to get our family pictures done. Thanks Katie for doing that for us! She emailed me a few...


I can't wait to see them all.

After pictures we ate at one of my most favorite "Chipotle," and visited with all the family. Thanks everyone for making it a great weekend! We love you tons and can't wait to see you again!!

2 comments:

russandkatie said...

we always love it when you visit too!

The Seiuli's said...

How fun! Good work again on the tri! I'll have to show Corey the picture of Sionne, he loved those brothers! I love love those pics of Madi in the basket, so cute! I can't wait to see the rest of them!