

I never thought I would say this... it's official... Spencer sold the mustang. It was actually a sad day for us both. (more so him)


I can't believe is official...
Madison is now 2 months old!! I can't believe it! She is the highlight of our lives! We love everything about her. For the most part she is a very good baby!

She is a really good sleeper. She still loves to be swaddled when going to bed. Madi takes 2, 3 hour naps a day and wakes up only 1 time during the night! I am so lucky!!! (even if she gets crazy bed head)
She LOVES her bath tub! I got this bath tub from my water aerobics class and wasn't sure how it worked I read about it on line and Madison LOVES it.


She still loves her bouncer and sometimes would rather be in it then be held. She no longer likes to be held like a baby unless she is really tired. She likes to be held up where she can see everything. She is a very alert little baby and doesn't like to stay still. Our Dr always comments on how wiggly and strong she is for her age. Now that I am working again, Madison gets to come with me. The ladies LOVE Madison! She is such a good girl while I teach. She just hangs out in her stroller and when I have clients she just sleeps or hangs out in the famous bouncer. After spending the day with me she loves when Daddy comes home. She loves to be sang to and Spencer does it every night. Her favorite seems to be "Soy un hijo de dios," which is I'm a child of God. We love this ADORABLE girl!

I officially have short hair!! I have been wanting to cut it for a long time. Today was the day. My cousin cut it and it's short but fun. We ended up going shorter than planned so I could donate it to kids wigs. Spencer was a little nervous when I sent him the first picture but when he saw it he said he really likes it.
(before picture)
(after)
11 comments:
Your hair is soooo cute! and your baby is a freaking dolL!!!!!!
Oh man I love your hair! It looks so good! madi is so cute! I can't believe spencer sold the mustang! I thought he couldn't let it go!
I love your hair, very cute!!! Tell Spencer to look at the family blog and see how well taken care of the mustang is!
Wow! All sorts of news! haha! I LOVE your hair! It's super cute!!! And that baby of yours is adorable. Good luck selling your house!
So many fun things! That Mustang is sick, I am sure it was fun! Your hair is adorable, and so is your little girl! Where are you moving to?
Why are you selling the house? I wasnt expecting that. And fun haircut. Kameron says I need to cut mine again, but I am trying to grow it out. We'll see how long that lasts. haha. Love ya and hopefully we'll get to hang out sometime soon.
your hair is short---but so cute--can't wait to see it in person!
Love your hair--Love your baby---Love that your mustang will be living in our garage---Love that Mason says "Mustang" so cute....Love that you will one day have a house with lots of room for all of us to come visit much more often....Love that the kitchen will be done and put back together when you come to Phoenix again....have a great week. It was so fun to have you here for a few days.
I love you end of story!!! Ha and your family and your hair looks rockin! You style it so much better than i did!! so cute!!!
AHHHHH! Love the hair!!! I can't believe how long it had gotten. You look adorable with short hair. And Madison is so cute. I need to see her! Are you guys just looking for a different house or did you already find one? You're not leaving SV, right? And sad day about the Mustang :( Poor Spencer. At least you got Madison's picture in it first :)
It's official-
1) I am bummed you are selling your house ;)
2) Sorry that Spence had to let go of the mustang but not that sorry because he got a pretty sweet toy in leiu of it
3) Madi is so stinkin' adorable and I just love her to death!
4) your hair is SOOOO cute!
5) and I love you guys!
Post a Comment