Monday, November 30, 2009

Bling Bling


Yep, we did it!! (Nov. 24) We took her to Clair's and got her ears pierced. Madison didn't do as bad as I thought. Spencer held her making sure she couldn't move her hands and I held her head still. That is the part she hated most! That's when she started to cry. Her pitch didn't change when they pierced her first ear. The second ear she got a little louder but as soon as she got to move and cuddled she quit fast. I was surprised. since then they haven't bothered her. We think she looks adorable.

5 comments:

Ginny said...

oh man soooo cute!!! I can't wait to get Mayli's done, but I thought they had to be a little bit older? maybe not...apparently. I love her little bling : )

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!!!! She looks so grown up in this picture!! She's growing too fast!

Anonymous said...

So I haven't looked at your blog in a while I guess....love your short hair!!! Love the family pictures and Maddison in the tub...so so cute!

Kara said...

I LOVE it! She looks so adorable with her bling! That little girl is just precious!

The Seiuli's said...

So cute! Looking good baby girl!