Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Conference Weekend...

We got to enjoy conference at the cabin. We love Conference! I love having questions answered and listening to the amazing testimonies from amazing people! It's always a plus to go where we don't have phone service, have fresh air, lots to eat, and family to see. Saturday was a little cold and rainy. We don't have a heater in the cabin but it stayed pretty warm. Between conference sessions we bundled up and enjoyed the rain on the porch, went for a short walk, and ate lots of food!! Here is Madi all bundled up warm!! She looked so cute!

How says you have to grow up when you have kids....

Mom brought us cute little halloween things to paint while the boys went to Priesthood

Sunday was a beautiful day! We enjoyed the 1st session of conference then went on a hike to Mormon Springs. This was Madison's first time in the backpack. She loved it!!


Our little Family
Mom, Jordan, Kacey, Megan, Amanda, Garet, Paige, Me, Madison, and Spencer
(not pictured: Dad and the 2 dogs)
We got back just in time to grill up some ribs and steak before the second session of Conference.

Conference is ALWAYS a highlight! I LOVE conference!! It's like Christmas... I look forward to it for so long then when it's over I am sad it went to fast and I didn't get a chance to soak it all in!!!
I am excited for the conference ensign. I love reading the talks over and over! I also get to read the ones I didn't get to listen to as well as I would have liked... I love Madison.

3 comments:

Kevin and Laura said...

such cute pictures! Madison is adorable!!!!

The Seiuli's said...

I love her bundle picture, adorable! And I love conference too, it's like 500 warm fuzzies!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I sure wish we could have been there with you guys! sounds like lots of fun,