
I remembered Spencer got me some roller blades but wouldn't let me use them until after Madison was born. 2 weeks after having her my door bell rang and there was Bryna and Camille (my cousins) with their roller blades on. I was so excited... ran back inside got mine on and we went for a ride. Poor Camille had two kids. I had so much fun! I hadn't been on those things since... I'm not even sure. Since then we have had many fun rides!! It is harder than you think!! Especially those hills.
7 comments:
i love that picture! that was a fun day! i want to go again! i am ready!
HAHAHAHAHA PURE HAPPINESS!!!
ha ha! THat looks so fun! I would die if someone showed up on my doorstep in roller blades and wanted to go for a ride with me!
That is awesome. I love rollerblades!
P.S. Madison is ADORABLE!!
so cool! I want to go next time:)
hey thanks for the invite! I wanna come and play with you girls!!!
That looks so awesome! You guys are having way too much fun together...okay, so that's how it should be, right??? Love you guys!
Post a Comment